MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Why MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
With each year progressing the number of queries as well as subsequent MBBS admissions in Kyrgyzstan are increasing at a very steady rate. This huge rise in the number of students going to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan each year is mainly due to the low cost of education which can be easily afforded by most families, successful English medium education, colony of Indian students already residing there & good MCI passing rate of students who graduate from Kyrgyzstan recently and are working as successful doctors in India.
The most popular universities of Kyrgyzstan for MBBS are as mentioned below :
- MBBS in Osh State Medical University, Osh
- MBBS in Asian Medical Institute, Kant
- MBBS in Jalalabad State Medical University, Jalalabad
- MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Bishkek
Majority of foreign students studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan medical colleges are from India. Students can opt for courses in English medium or Russian medium. Teaching is conducted by highly trained professors & doctors who are fluent in English. Separate hostels are available for foreign students with all basic amenities & furniture.
MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan
We offer the lowest MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan to students who want to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Indian students can apply for direct MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan on the basis of eligibility as the admissions are open.
The total MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students ranges from 13 Lacs to 19 Lacs for full MBBS course. It is one of the main reasons that Indian students choose Kyrgyzstan as their destination to study MBBS abroad. The duration of the medical course is 5 years in English medium.
MBBS Fee Structure in Kyrgyzstan – 2021
Universites & Fees Structure
Detailed MBBS fee structure in Kyrgyzstan of the best medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan for the 2021/22 (September) session below :
|#||Name of College||City||Established||1st Year Fee*||2nd-6th Year Fee / Year*||Total Fee in USD(In INR)*|
|1||OSH STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||OSH||1992||USD 5,500||USD 2,600||INR 12,02,000 (USD 18,500)|
|2||ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE||KANT||2004||USD 4,700||USD 2,400||INR 10,85,000 (USD 16,700)|
|3||JALALABAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||JALALABAD||1993||USD 5,500||USD 2,100||INR 10,40,000 (USD 16,000)|
|4||KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY||BISHKEK||1939||USD 5,500||USD 3,500||INR 14,95,000 (USD 23,000)|
|Name of University||1st Year Fees|
(Tuition + Hostel + Medical)
|2nd-5th / Year Fees|
(Tuition + Hostel + Medical)
|Total Course Fees|
(Tuition + Hostel + Medical)
|Osh State Medical University||USD 6,200 / INR 4,65,000||USD 3,200 / INR 2,40,000||USD 19,000 / INR 14,25,000|
|Asian Medical Institute||USD 5,600 / INR 4,20,000||USD 3,660 / INR 2,74,500||USD 20,240 / INR 15,18,000|
|Jalalabad State Medical University||USD 6,000 / INR 4,50,000||USD 3,970 / INR 2,97,750||USD 21,880 / INR 16,41,000|
|Kyrgyz State Medical Academy||USD 7,200 / INR 5,40,000||USD 5,200 / INR 3,90,000||USD 28,000 / INR 21,00,000|
|International School of Medicine||USD 7,450 / INR 5,58,750||USD 5,250 / INR 3,93,750||USD 28,450 / INR 21,33,750|
* Yearly MBBS fee in Kyrgyzstan includes tuition fee, hostel fee & medical insurance too.
* 1 USD = INR 75 applied at the time of preparing above MBBS fees structure.
* Amount payable may differ at the time of exchange depending on forex rate.
*Mess charges will be 100 to 120 USA per month / depending upon university mess service provider
*Visa and processing charges in India 2000 USD, Ticket Extra
Is MBBS from Kyrgyzstan valid/recognized in India ?
What is the eligibility for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan ?
The eligibility for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students is easy & straight forward as below :
- 50% marks in PCB in 12th/Inter (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC)
- NEET qualification (2019/2020/2021)
- Minimum 17 years age (Till 31st December 2021)
How to apply for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan ?
Indian students can apply for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan in 2021 through steps outlined below :
- Student should submit 10th & 12th marksheet, NEET result & application forms.
- The university will issue the admission letter within 2-3 working days.
- Student should submit all original documents along with marksheets, passport, photos & medical reports.
- The university will provide invitation letter in soft copy for study visa from it’s embassy in India.
- We will compile & submit all documents together for study visa & collect it from embassy, when ready.
- We will inform the student about group departure date from India to Kyrgyzstan.
- Student must reach reach 2 days prior to departure date and collect all original documents and visa from our office.
What are the benefits of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan ?
Some of the most important benefits of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are as follows :
- No donation or entrance for Indian students as MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan is direct.
- Admissions are granted solely on the basis of eligibility which is 50% marks & NEET qualification.
- The total duration of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is 5 years i.e. 1 year less than most neighboring countries.
- MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan is very low i.e. between 13 Lac to 19 Lac for whole course including accommodation.
- Full course of medical education is in English medium, especially for Indian students.
- All medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by WHO & MCI/NMC & hence degree is valid worldwide.
- Classes do not have more than 15-20 students for better understanding & learning.
- Separate hostel for Indian students which has round the clock security.
- All basic amenities available in hostels and are free of cost for all students.
- Different types of accommodation options available like 2/3/4 seater rooms.
What is the medium of instruction of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan ?
The medium of instruction of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is English language for Indian students.
- The entire course of medical education is in English except the part where students interact with local patients.
- However, students also learn the local language i.e. Kyrgyz/Russian (As a subject with regular tests of it too).
- This in turn helps Indian students to communicate with local patients when they visit hospitals for their clinical classes.
- This additional language makes it easier for them to communicate with local people and get to know the country better.
What are the hostel facilities for Indian students in Kyrgyzstan ?
A brief overview of hostel facilities for Indian students in Kyrgyzstan are :
- Indian students stay in the government/private hostels provided by university during their full tenure of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Apart from that, the students can also choose to rent a flat/apartment in city and live by themselves from 2nd year.
- The hostels for Indian students in Kyrgyzstan are much superior and better than those provided in India.
- This is one of the reasons that their parents back in India are sure that their wards are at a very safe destination.
- Indian mess is available in all Kyrgyzstan universities as huge number of Indian students are currently studying in all of them.
- Indian mess is compulsory for students in 1st year but from 2nd year, students can prepare food in hostel kitchens to save a bit.
- All facilities like electricity, hot & cold water, laundry, heating system in rooms, etc. are free for students by government/university.
What is the average cost of living in Kyrgyzstan ?
The average cost of living in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students is very less than other neighboring countries.
- Indian students can easily spend a month in USD 80-100 including food, little travelling within city & some misc. expenses.
- However, average cost of living in Kyrgyzstan entirely depends on the student’s lifestyle & his/her personal capacity.
- The national currency of Kyrgyzstan is Som & at present stands at : 1 INR = 1.15 Som approximately
How do Indian students pay MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan ?
Indian students pay MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan through 2 common methods. First, direct payment of full university fees after arrival in Kyrgyzstan which most of Indian students prefer. Second, transfer of fees directly to university’s bank account in Kyrgyzstan from any Indian bank. If the student wishes to transfer fees to a Kyrgyzstan medical college through bank, then this must be completed well before departure from India. In such case, the student must carry the fees transfer slip provided by bank along with himself/herself to show at university.
But this is one thing students should not worry about. Because even if the classes will be online then it’s beneficial for the students only. Firstly, they will be able to save their monthly living costs & flight expense of 1st year. Secondly, their education will not face any disturbances as they will be able to attend all classes from India online.
All Indian students who took MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan in 2020 reached Kyrgyzstan by the end of December. The flights to Kyrgyzstan were operational & students departed to Kyrgyzstan in groups through chartered flights. This was possible as Kyrgyzstan had pact with India through the “Air Bubble Agreement”. Hence, Indian students were able to start attending regular classes in Kyrgyzstan instead of online.
Is the decision to study MBBS abroad in Kyrgyzstan correct ?
Your decision to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan can prove to be your best decision for pursuing MBBS from abroad.
- It’s best for you if you qualify NEET but fail to secure a seat India due to the high cost of private colleges in India.
- It is a great opportunity to get direct MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan without any entrance exam.
- There are a very fixed number of seats in Kyrgyzstan medical colleges for Indian students.
- Hence, Indian students who really want pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan must plan in advance, if they want confirmed admission.
- Admissions to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan take place solely on the basis of eligibility criteria of university and MCI/NMC.
- Above that, seats are allotted on a first come first serve basis without any sort of donation being involved.
- These top medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan rank much higher than most renowned medical colleges in India.
How is medical degree from Kyrgyzstan beneficial for Indian students ?
There are numerous factors that make MBBS from Kyrgyzstan very useful & beneficial apart from top class universities & superior hostels provided. Few of such facts that justify the above statement are :
- Option for Indian students to practice there itself after completion of MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan.
- Students can appear in MCI/MCI Screening Test/FMGE/NeXT in India to work as doctors permanently.
- Indian students can also appear in USMLE, PLAB, NZREX, etc. to pursue PG in any of these countries.
- Student exchange programs & summer internships are offered by all government medical universities of Kyrgyzstan.
- Regular extra-curricular activities conducted by medical colleges for overall personality development of students.
Why to take MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan through us ?
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is one of the best choices one can make while choosing to pursue his/her career in studying MBBS abroad. Some useful facts that might make MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan more relevant are : :
- The medical universities receive immense support and funding from government in order to maintain highest standards of education.
- MBBS course from Kyrgyzstan has recognition from WHO & MCI/NMC which makes the MBBS degree valid globally.
- Therefore, Indian students who graduate from these Kyrgyzstan medical universities can practice medicine anywhere in whole world.
- The national language of Kyrgyzstan is Kyrgyz language & all foreign/Indian students attend it’s compulsory classes.
- However, most of the Kyrgyz people speak Russian language and many people also speak English language.
- Indian students in Kyrgyzstan get the opportunity to participate in various exchange programs conducted by medical universities.
- Under these programs, they can travel to other countries of Europe and learn about new advancements in field of medicine.
Now that you must be aware of most of things about MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, let us know few things about the country. Kyrgyzstan, officially known as the Kyrgyz Republic is a Central Asia country located between Kazakhstan, China, Uzbekistan & Tajikistan. It was formed when the USSR was disintegrated in year 1991. It is one of those countries that is farthest from sea individually & more than 3/4th of the country is covered by mountain regions while the remaining being made up of beautiful valleys & basins. The country harbors the famous Lake Issyk-Kul, which is the largest lake in whole country & a major tourist attraction too.
Kyrgyzstan is very rich in various deposits of metals including gold & some very rare earth metals found elsewhere in the world. Bishkek, is the official national capital city of Kyrgyz Republic while Osh is the second largest city. Bishkek has a population of approx. 9,50,000 people and is the most populated city in Kyrgyzstan. The climate of Kyrgyzstan varies from region to region. The southern region of the country experiences extreme summers with temperatures even touching 40 degrees and above. The northern part of country sees an average of temperatures between 0 to -10 degrees in winters; with summers being slightly moderate as compared to the southern part of Kyrgyz Republic.
Related Pages :
- MBBS Fees in Russia
- MBBS Fees in Ukraine
- MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan
* 1 USD = INR 75 applied at the time of preparing.
* Yearly fee includes tuition fee, hostel fee & medical insurance fee.
* Amount may slightly vary as per the currency exchange rate applicable time to time.
* Amount applicable for Session 2021 only.