International Medicine Speciality
Get Direction Global Solutions is one of the prominent organizations engaged in offering educational services to various fields. This is a company operating for education, research and community development engaged in academic collaborations with Educational Institutions and Industries to provide and develop the required knowledge and competency to the students to travel successfully in their respective area. We are instrumental in providing the right content, assessment and digital services to students, abroad aspirants, educational institutions, and other partners globally. We are committed to helping equip learners with the skills they need to enhance their career prospects and to succeed in their field.
About the Programme
This training programme is focused on the medical students who have graduated MBBS or equivalent and are looking for a dynamic breakthrough in their career. This programme completely designed on training the students for the Royal College, UK Certifications like Membership of Royal College of Physicians (MRCP), Membership of Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH), Membership of Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (MRCOG), Membership of Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS) and Fellowship of Royal College of Radiology (FRCR).
- Candidates must hold a MBBS degree or equivalent from one of the recognised National or International Medical Institutions which are listed by Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Candidates must have secured 60% in MBBS and HSC and acquired permanent registration from Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC).
- MD Abroad with not less than 70% aggregate in MD and 60% in HSE, with FMGE clearance and MCI or state registration.
- Study Gap not less than 3years after MBBS or MD.
IMSTP is delivered by GDGS through a sublime E-Learning platform and the candidate acquires the clinical experience from the associated hospitals with a stipend every month during the period of study upto 2 years. The hospitals we are associated, are deeply committed to the highest standards of excellence in medical care, comprising minimum of 100 beds with a flow of averaging 200 Out Patients per day. The clinical training is composed with aligned clinical rotation, interaction with the senior consultants and faculty The access to the E-Learning platform will be given to the candidates to benefit 15000+ practice tests (Q/A) with explanation, 6 mock exams, Digital Library, Video Lectures, etc.
A student counselor is exclusively appointed for each candidate to coordinate and motivate the candidate to complete the programme successfully
Specialities offered for Training:
1. MRCP – Membership of the Royal College of Physicians.
2. MRCPCH – Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health.
3. MRCOG – Membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
4. MRCS – Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons.
5. FRCR – Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists.
Features of the programme
- 2 years work experience from one of the standard hospitals in the city.
- Guaranteed fixed stipend every month.
- Opportunity to get trained under or by leading doctors & consultants.
- 15000+ practice tests (Q/A) with explanations.
- 6 Mock Exams of Royal College, London (UK)
- Digital Library with all required books.
- Video Lectures by Leading Royal College London (UK) certified faculty.
- Interaction with Leading Royal College London (UK) certified faculty.
- Exclusive Student Counsellor.
- Guidance for Royal College London (UK) Examination
On successful completion of IMSTP, the candidate will be awarded an Internship Experience Certificate and Detailed Clinical Rotation Certificate
Locations of Clinical Site
Clinical sites across all the major cities in India.