Study in Canada
- Qualifications valued around the World.
- Affordable Education.
- Multicultural Society.
- Healthy and Safe Communities.
- Possibility of paid Internships while studying.
- Post Study Work Visa and good Job opportunities after completion of studies.
- Possibility of Permanent Residency.
- PNP – Provincial Nominee Program – Most Provinces and Territories in Canada have an agreement with the Govt. of Canada that allows them to nominate immigrants who wish to settle in that province. Provincial Nomination is an important fast-track option for Canadian Permanent Residency. For e.g. if a student studies a course from any institution from Saskatchewan, then he can apply for PR after completion of the course under provincial nominee program if the province is participating at that point of time.
- Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan and Yukon are the provinces which periodically participate in the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). It accelerates the Permanent Resident application process for skilled and /or experienced workers, experienced business persons and their family members who want to settle in these provinces permanently.
- Parents can be sponsored to permanently reside in Canada. Besides a separate category of visa “Super Visa” has been introduced for visiting parents and grandparents of permanent residents or citizens of Canada which is valid for upto ten years and allows parents or grandparents to remain in Canada for upto 24 months at a time without the need for renewal of their status
- Express Entry is a new selection system for Canadian immigration, designed to select skilled workers for immigration to Canada. It is a complete electronic process involving the federal government, provincial governments, and Canadian employers.
- Express Entry selects skilled immigrants through its point based system that allocates points to candidates, based on their key profile factors, i.e. age, education, work experience language skills, etc.
- There are a total of 1,200 points available under the Comprehensive Ranking System.
- The Express entry involves eligible candidates to make an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada who are all entered in the Express Entry pool.
- Some of these candidates in the pool who are eligible are issued invitations to apply for Canadian permanent residence and take the process forward.
- Express Entry Canada has undergone changes on 19th November 2016 in line with the demands of International students.
- Now International students have been allotted additional points based on their level of education in Canada ranging from 0-30 points.
- 12 years of full time school education.
- Grades minimum 50-55% in Std. 12th for Diplomas and Bachelors Degree requires above 60%, however high ranked universities require70% and above.
- Specific subject requirements like Mathematics in Std. 12th may also exist for some programs.
Minimum 65% required in Bachelors whereas most of the high ranked universities require 70% and above.
16 years of full time education required for Masters in technical streams likes engineering, pharmacy, computer science etc.
15 years of full time education acceptable for MBA in some of the universities we represent.
Minimum 50-55% in Bachelors.
15 years of education accepted for all PG Diplomas in community colleges.
Specific subject requirements like Mathematics may also exist for some programs.
English Language Requirements :
For UG Diploma Programs and Bachelor Degrees, TOEFL iBT (only accepted by Universities) minimum score of 79 or IELTS 6.0/6.5 is required or PTE (accepted by some institutions) minimum score of 50 not less than 42 is required.
For Masters and PG Diploma Programs , TOEFL iBT (only accepted by Universities)minimum score of 88 or IELTS 6.5 required or PTE (accepted by some institutions) minimum score of 58 not less than 50 is required.
However by and large for SPP Colleges IELTS is compulsory.
- Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia (M.Engg in Internetworking and all Under Graduate courses).
- University of Regina, Regina, Saskatchewan.
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario. (All Under Graduate courses and Pre MBA only).
- Lakehead University, Thunder Bay, Ontario.
- University of Winnipeg, Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- University of Northern British Columbia, Prince George, British Columbia.
- Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, British Columbia.
- Trent University, Peterborough, Ontario.(Only Under Graduate courses)
- Trinity Western University, Langley, British Columbia.
- Royal Roads University, Victoria, British Columbia.
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, Vancouver, British Columbia.
- University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba. (Under Graduate courses)
- Simon Fraser University through, Fraser International College, Burnaby, British Columbia. (Only for Under Graduate courses)
- University of Manitoba through International College of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba. (Only for Under Graduate courses)
- Vancouver Island University, Nanaimo, British Columbia.
- University Canada West, Vancouver, British Columbia.
- New York Institute of Technology, Vancouver, British Columbia.
- King’s College (University of Western Ontario), London, Ontario.
- Cape Breton University, Sydney, Nova Scotia.
- Capilano University, North Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Surrey, British Columbia.
- University of Fraser Valley, Abbotsford, British Columbia.
- Mount Allison University, Sackville, New Brunswick.
Canadian SPP Institutions
- Seneca College, Toronto, Ontario
- George Brown College, Toronto, Ontario
- Sheridan College, Oakville, Ontario
- Douglas College, New Westminster, British Columbia
- Algonquin College, Ottawa, Ontario
- Niagara College, Welland, Ontario
- Fanshawe College, London, Ontario
- Durham College, Oshawa, Ontario
- Georgian College, Barrie, Ontario
- Lakeland College, Vermilion, Alberta
- Cambrian College, Sudbury, Ontario
- Manitoba Institute of Trade and Technology, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Conestoga College, Kitchener, Ontario
- College of New Caledonia, Prince George, British Columbia
- Camosun College, Victoria, British Columbia
- Northern Lights College, Dawson Creek, British Columbia
- St. Lawrence College, Brockville, Ontario
- College of the Rockies, Cranbrook, British Columbia
- Confederation College, Thunder Bay, Ontario
- St. Clair College, Windsor, Ontario
- Selkirk College, Castlegar, British Columbia
- LaSalle College, Montreal, Quebec
- Parkland College, Yorkton, Saskatchewan
- Assiniboine Community College, Brandon, Manitoba
- Canadore College, North Bay, Ontario
- Acsenda School of Management, Vancouver, Canada (Non SPP)
- Toronto Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology, Toronto, Ontario (Non SPP)
- Northern College at Pures College, Toronto, Ontario
- Alexander College, Vancouver, British Columbia (Non SPP)
- Vancouver Film School, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Le Cordon Bleu, Ottawa, Ontario (Non SPP)
- INSCOL, Mississauga, Ontario (Non SPP)
- Alexander Academy (High School), Vancouver, British Columbia