IMMIGRATION SERVICE TO UK
Tier 1 (Entrepreneurs) Initial & Extension Applications UK
Tier 1 (Investors) Initial & Extension Applications UK
Tier 2 License Applications within the UK for UK Employers
Tier 2 Applications for the Sponsored Employees within & Outside UK
Tier 2 (General) SW Work permits – Initial & Extension Applications UK, Especially for Nursing job offer at UK NHS Trust
Tier 4 (General) – Student – Initial & Extension Applications UK
Tier 5 Applications for Temporary Work UK
Dependent Application UK
Overseas Job assistance, Tourist visa, Visitor visa etc…, for UK
Airport pick up and drop to university/hostel or Hotel room on the first time of Travel
IMMIGRATION SERVICE TO AUSTRALIA & NEWZEALAND
The Skilled – Independent visa is designed for skilled individuals with good English language abilities to migrate and fill an occupation in short supply in Australia. It requires the applicant to meet a pass mark of 120 in the skilled migration points test. It DOES NOT require sponsorship by an Australian relative or nomination by a state or territory government. This gives a permanent Residence in Australia.
The Skilled Sponsored category is designed for Skilled individuals with good English Language abilities. It requires the applicant to meet a pass mark of 100 in the skilled migration points test. This gives a permanent Residence in Australia.
This visa requires either:
• Sponsorship by a relative living in Australia; or
• Nomination by a state or territory government
This visa allows overseas students who have completed their course studies in the last 6 (six) months in Australia and holders of certain temporary visas to apply for permanent residency.
This visa uses a points test to select visa applicants with characteristics needed in the Australian labour market.
You do not require sponsorship to apply for this visa.
This visa allows overseas students who do not meet the criteria for a permanent General Skilled Migration visa to remain in Australia for 18 months to gain skilled work experience or improve their English language skills.
As a holder of this visa, you may apply for permanent residence at any time if you are able to meet the pass mark on the General Skilled Migration points test
This visa allows recent graduates of selected overseas universities to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience in occupations in demand in Australia.
As a holder of this visa, you may apply for permanent residence at any time if you are able to meet the pass mark on the General Skilled Migration points test.
If you are married to, engaged to, or living in a de facto relationship with an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen, your partner may sponsor you for migration to Australia.
The main partner visa options are as follows:
• Spouse visa -Spouse visas are for people who are married or in a defacto relationship with an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible NZ citizen. To qualify for a spouse visa on defacto grounds, you must show that you have lived with your partner for a period of at least 12 months prior to applying. The spouse visa application leads to permanent residence, and is generally in two stages – first a temporary spouse visa is granted, then a permanent spouse visa approximately 2 years after lodgement.
• Fiancee visa -The fiancee or prospective spouse visa is a 9-month temporary visa which allows applicants to travel to Australia to marry their Australian partner. Once married in Australia, you would look at applying for a spouse visa to obtain your permanent residence.
This is migration to Australia as the dependent child, orphan relative or adopted child of an Australian citizen, permanent visa holder or eligible New Zealand citizen.
The Child category is for the natural child, adopted child or stepchild of a sponsor.
The sponsor must be an Australian citizen, holder of a permanent visa or eligible New Zealand citizen. Where a child is overseas and was adopted after the sponsor became a permanent resident, they should apply under the Adopted Child category.
Note that a child can only be granted a permanent Child visa on the basis of a step relationship in circumstances where:
• The child’s natural or adopted parent is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen, or;
• The parent is no longer a spouse of the step parent and that step parent has been granted legal responsibility for the child by a court.
Those who can apply under the remaining relative category are people who are the brother, sister or child (or step relative to the same degree) of a person in Australia, who, if they did not migrate to Australia would otherwise be left on their own overseas.
You must be sponsored by your relative in Australia, who must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Assessing your qualifications, filling in and submitting all necessary visa forms and medical examination forms
- Forwarding your application to the appropriate professional assessing body in Australia & New Zealand
- Preparing you for your English test and interview
- Informing you from time to time about changing immigration policies and how these may changes affect your application
- Informing you about your rights as a resident of the country you intend to migrate to.
- Assisting you with opening of bank accounts
- Assisting in arranging accommodation in your new country
- Assisting in flight reservations. Arranging for someone to meet you at the airport (if possible)
- Giving you handy tips on securing employment in your new country.
- Check if your occupation is listed in the NEW Skilled Occupation List
- Age – You must be aged between 18 and 44 at the time of application.
- English Language Ability – Most applicants will need to undertake an English language test (in most cases, the IELTS).
- Skills Assessment – All applicants need to undergo skills assessment in a skilled occupation. The skills assessment is based
on the applicant’s qualifications and work experience, though in some cases English language ability and formal examinations
- Recent Work Experience or 2-Years of Study in Australia
- Most applicants need to show that they have worked in skilled employment for at least 12 of the 24 months prior to
lodgement of their application.
- However The main exception to this rule is for international students who have studied in Australia for 2 years.
Apply Australia Graduate visa 476
|PARTICULARS||AUSTRALIA||NEW ZEALAND||STEPS||PROCESSING CITY|
|SIZE||2.2 TIMES BIGGR THAN INDIA||12 TIMES SMALLER THAN INDIA|
|POPULATION (IN MILLIONS)||24||24|
|TOTAL TIME TAKEN (APPROX)
(STEP 1 TO STEP 5)
REGISTRATION & INITIAL ASSESSMENT
(PLUS 15% GOVT. SERVICE TAX)
|6 to 10 months TIME: 7 WORKING DAYS
|6 to 10 months TIME: 7 WORKING DAYS
|SKILLS ASSESSMENT (OVERSEAS QUALIFICATION /
EMPLOYMENT AND OCCUPATION ASSESSMENT)
|TIME: 2 – 3 MONTHS
COST: AUD $ 450 - 950
|(Pre-Assessment) : NZ $ 138 TIME: 20 WORKING DAYS (or)
(Full-Assessment) : NZ $ 746 TIME: 35 WORKING DAYS
|Step 2||SYDNEY / MELBOURNE / CANBERRA / WELLINGTON|
|MISCELLANEOUS CHARGES PER ADULT
(MEDICALS, POLICE CLEARANCE, IELTS / PTE TEST)
|TIME: 1 MONTH
|TIME: 1 MONTH
|Step 3||Any capital city in India / Other Country|
|EXPRESSION OF INTEREST(EOI) (APPROXIMATE)||TIME: 1- 2 MONTHS||TIME : 2 MONTHS
COST: NZ $ 510 – NZ $ 650
|Step 4||ADELAIDE / WELLINGTON|
|VISA APPLICATION (CHARGES)||24||24|
|POPULATION (IN MILLIONS)||TIME: 4 to 6 MONTHS
AU$ 3600 - PRIMARY APPLICANT
AU$ 1800 -SPOUSE & CHILD (ABOVE 18)
AU$ 900 – CHILDREN (BELOW 18)
|TIME : 4 MONTHS COST: NZ $ 2400||ADELAIDE / WELLINGTON / NEW DELHI|
|LANDING FEE||N/A||N/A||Step 5||New Delhi|
|OUR COMMUNICATION & SERVICE CHARGES
(PLUS 15% GOVT. SERVICE TAX)
|Rs.120,000/- (Applicant) + Rs.35,000/-(Spouse) + Rs.25,000/- (per child)||Rs.120,000/- (Applicant) + Rs. 35,000/- (Spouse) + Rs.25,000/- (per child)|
Our Communication and Service Charges are payable in three installments:
- Rs.40,000 /- Before applying for Skills Assessment (At Step 2),
- Rs 40,000 /- After you receive your confirmed skills assessment (After Step 2) and
- Rs.40,000 /- After Step 4 – as soon as you receive your EOI invitation and before Step 5 (Applying for migration).
In addition, 15% Government of India Service Tax is to be paid along with our communication and service fee.
- If you do not succeed in getting positive skills assessment at Step 2, we will refund Rs. 20,000 /-
- If you fail at Step 5, ONLY due to change in government policy or increase in points, we will refund Rs.25, 000 /-