MBBS in Kazakhstan
Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan
We offer the lowest MBBS fees in Kazakhstan to students who want to study MBBS in Kazakhstan. Indian students can apply for direct MBBS admission in Kazakhstan on the basis of eligibility as the admissions are open.
The total MBBS fees in Kazakhstan for Indian students ranges from 14 Lacs to 17 Lacs for full MBBS course. It is one of the main reasons that Indian students choose Kazakhstan as their destination to study MBBS abroad. The duration of medical course is 5 years in English medium.
MBBS Fee Structure in Kazakhstan – 2021
|Name of University||1st Year Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + Medical)
|2nd-5th / Year Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + Medical)
|Total Course Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + Medical)
|West Kazakhstan State Medical University||USD 5,800 / INR 4,35,000||USD 3,800 / INR 2,85,000||USD 21,000 / INR 15,75,000|
|Semey State Medical University||USD 5,500 / INR 4,12,500||USD 4,100 / INR 3,07,500||USD 21,900 / INR 16,42,500|
|North Kazakhstan State University||USD 5,500 / INR 4,12,500||USD 4,500 / INR 3,75,500||USD 23,500 / INR 17,62,500|
|South Kazakh Medical Academy||USD 5,500 / INR 4,12,500||USD 4,800 / INR 3,60,000||USD 24,700 / INR 18,52,500|
|Kazakh National Medical University||USD 5,500 / INR 4,12,500||USD 4,800 / INR 3,60,000||USD 24,700 / INR 18,52,500|
* Yearly MBBS fee in Kazakhstan includes tuition fee, hostel fee & medical insurance too.
* 1 USD = INR 75 applied at the time of preparing above MBBS fees structure.
* Amount payable may differ at the time of exchange depending on forex rate.
*Mess charges will be 100 to 120 USA per month / depending upon university mess service provider
*Visa and processing charges in India 2000 USD, Ticket Extra
Is MBBS from Kazakhstan valid/recognized in India ?
What is the eligibility for MBBS admission in Kazakhstan ?
- 50% marks in PCB in 12th/Inter (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC)
- NEET qualification (2019/2020/2021)
- Minimum 17 years age (Till 31st December 2021)
How to apply for MBBS in Kazakhstan ?
- Student should submit 10th & 12th marksheet, NEET result & application forms.
- The university will issue the admission letter within 2-3 working days.
- Student should submit all original documents along with marksheets, passport, photos & medical reports.
- The university will provide invitation letter in soft copy for study visa from it’s embassy in India.
- We will compile & submit all documents together for study visa & collect it from embassy, when ready.
- We will inform the student about group departure date from India to Kazakhstan.
- Student must reach reach 2 days prior to departure date and collect all original documents and visa from our office.
What are the benefits of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan ?
- No donation or entrance for Indian students as MBBS admission in Kazakhstan is done directly.
- Admissions are granted solely on the basis of eligibility which is 50% marks & NEET qualification.
- The total duration of MBBS in Kazakhstan is 5 years i.e. 1 year less than most neighboring countries.
- MBBS fees in Kazakhstan is very low i.e. between 14 Lac to 17 Lac for whole course including accommodation.
- Full course of medical education is in English medium, especially for Indian students.
- All medical colleges in Kazakhstan are recognized by WHO & MCI/NMC & hence degree is valid worldwide.
- Classes do not have more than 15-20 students for better understanding & learning.
- Separate hostel for Indian students which has round the clock security.
- All basic amenities available in hostels and are free of cost for all students.
- Different types of accommodation options available like 2/3/4 seater rooms.
What is the medium of instruction of MBBS in Kazakhstan ?
- The entire course of medical education is in English except the part where students interact with local patients.
- However, students also learn the local language i.e. Kazakh/Russian (As a subject with regular tests of it too).
- This in turn helps Indian students to communicate with local patients when they visit hospitals for their clinical classes.
- This additional language makes it easier for them to communicate with local people and get to know the country better.
What are the hostel facilities for Indian students in Kazakhstan ?
- Indian students stay in the government hostels provided by university during their full tenure of MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- Apart from that, the students can also choose to rent a flat/apartment in city and live by themselves from 2nd year.
- The hostels for Indian students in Kazakhstan are much superior and better than those provided in India.
- This is one of the reasons that their parents back in India are sure that their wards are at a very safe destination.
- Indian mess is available in Kazakhstan universities, especially where large number of Indian students study.
- But the students can still choose to have food in Indian mess or prepare by themselves in hostel kitchens to save a bit.
- All facilities like electricity, hot & cold water, laundry, heating system in rooms, etc. are free for students by government/university.
What is the average cost of living in Kazakhstan ?
- Indian students can easily spend a month in USD 80-100 including food, little travelling within city & some misc. expenses.
- However, average cost of living in Kazakhstan entirely depends on the student’s lifestyle & his/her personal capacity.
- The national currency of Kazakhstan is Tenge & at present stands at : 1 INR = 5.5 Tenge approximately
How do Indian students pay MBBS fees in Kazakhstan ?
Indian students pay MBBS fees in Kazakhstan through 2 common methods. First, direct payment of full university fees after arrival in Kazakhstan which most of the Indian students prefer. Second, transfer of fees directly to the university’s bank account in Kazakhstan from any Indian bank. If the student wishes to transfer fees to a Kazakhstan medical college through the bank, then this must be completed well before departure from India. In such a case, the student must carry the fees transfer slip provided by the bank along with himself/herself to show at university.
However, only selected universities have the facility to accept direct fees transfer from India in university’s official bank account. Hence, most of Indian students pay MBBS fees directly in Kazakhstan after their arrival.
Will MBBS classes in Kazakhstan be online/offline for Indian students in 2021 ?
This is a completely 50/50 situation. The MBBS classes in Kazakhstan can be online as well as offline in 2021. As we are all well aware of the ongoing situation in whole world due to the Covid-19 pandemic, nothing is certain as of now. However, the option to conduct MBBS classes online in Kazakhstan can not be completely ruled out. Especially if the Covid-19 situation only gets worse by the end of 2021.
But this is one thing students should not worry about. Because even if the classes will be online then it’s beneficial for the students only. Firstly, they will be able to save their monthly living costs & flight expense of 1st year. Secondly, education will not be disturbed at all as they will be able to attend all classes online from India.
All Indian students who took MBBS admission in Kazakhstan in 2020 attended their classes online smoothly. It was in the mid of their 2nd semester when flights to Kazakhstan became operational & they departed to Kazakhstan. This was possible due to the addition of some more countries (Which included Kazakhstan & some others too) in “Air Bubble Agreement” that Indian government updated recently on mutual consent.
Is the decision to study MBBS abroad in Kazakhstan correct ?
Your decision to study MBBS in Kazakhstan can prove to be your best decision for pursuing MBBS from abroad.
- It’s best for you if you qualify NEET but fail to secure a seat India due to the high cost of private colleges in India.
- It is a great opportunity to get direct MBBS admission in Kazakhstan without any entrance exam.
- There are a very fixed number of seats in Kazakhstan medical colleges for Indian students.
- Hence, Indian students who really want pursue MBBS in Kazakhstan must plan in advance, if they want confirmed admission.
- Admissions to study MBBS in Kazakhstan take place solely on the basis of eligibility criteria of university and MCI/NMC.
- Above that, seats are allotted on a first come first serve basis without any sort of donation being involved.
- These top medical colleges of Kazakhstan rank much higher than most renowned medical colleges in India.
Why should Indian students choose to study MBBS in Kazakhstan ?
The 2021 (September session) is one great opportunity for all Indian students to study MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- Firstly, the ranking of some of the top medical universities in Kazakhstan is much better than top medical colleges of India.
- Secondly, the total MBBS fees of Kazakhstan starts from just as low as 14 Lacs including the hostel accommodation too.
- The duration of MBBS course in Kazakhstan is 5 years only i.e. 1 year less than that of Russia, Ukraine & many other countries.
- Due to 1 less year of medical course here, students save a good amount of money that they otherwise would have to spend in any 6 years course.
- Next on, the total number of Indian students who choose to study MBBS in Kazakhstan in past few years surpassed many other countries.
- Last but the most important, the international flights to Kazakhstan are operational under the “Air Bubble Agreement”.
- Hence, students from India will most probably travel to their destination cities instead of online classes like last year.
How is medical degree from Kazakhstan beneficial for Indian students ?
- Option for Indian students to practice there itself after completion of MBBS course in Kazakhstan.
- Students can appear in MCI/MCI Screening Test/FMGE/NeXT in India to work as doctors permanently.
- Indian students can also appear in USMLE, PLAB, NZREX, etc. to pursue PG in any of these countries.
- Student exchange programs & summer internships are offered by all government medical universities of Kazakhstan.
- Regular extra-curricular activities conducted by medical colleges for overall personality development of students.
* This procedure can be done online (Recommended due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic situation) or by visiting any of our offices.
About Medical Education in Kazakhstan
MBBS in Kazakhstan is one of the best choices one can make while choosing to pursue his/her career in studying MBBS abroad. Some useful facts that might make MBBS admission in Kazakhstan more relevant are : :
- The medical universities receive immense support and funding from government in order to maintain highest standards of education.
- MBBS course from Kazakhstan is recognized by WHO, MCI/NMC, etc. which makes the MBBS degree valid globally.
- Therefore, Indian students who graduate from these Kazakhstan medical universities can practice medicine anywhere in whole world.
- The national language of Kazakhstan is Kazakh language which is taught to all foreign/international students free of cost.
- However, most of the Kazakh people speak Russian language and many people also speak English language.
- Indian students in Kazakhstan get the opportunity to participate in various exchange programs conducted by medical universities.
- Under these programs, they can travel to other countries of Europe and learn about new advancements in field of medicine.
Now that students know most of the things about MBBS in Kazakhstan, let us know few things about the country. Kazakhstan is also known as the Republic of Kazakhstan and is a Central Asia country. It is also the 9th largest country in whole world and was a part of USSR till 1991. Kazakhstan is the most dominant country in this region and contributes 60% of this region’s GDP alone. It shares it’s borders with Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan. The capital city of Kazakhstan is Nur-Sultan which is the new name of famous city of Astana. Till the year 1997, Almaty was the the capital city of Kazakhstan.
The city of Nur-Sultan (Aka. Astana) is the 2nd largest city of Kazakhstan after Almaty city. The country is one of the least densely populous countries in whole world. The climate of Kazakhstan is cold as compared to the neighboring countries. It witnesses mild to severe winters which are mostly dry. During summers, the temperatures can reach up to +40 degrees Celsius. Almost whole of the population of Kazakhstan speaks and understands Russian language too. The total population of Kazakhstan is 18.5 million and ranks 64th in terms of population in whole world. The total area of this country is 27,24,900 square kilometers. The country of Kazakhstan falls in 2 continents i.e. Europe and Asia both.