MBBS in Abroad
MBBS in Abroad
Studying MBBS is a dream for most of the students in India. From childhood, parents, teachers and influential people in Indian society recommend studying either engineering or medicine. If there are two children in a household, the chances are one will be an engineer and the other will be a doctor. Whereas Studying in Abroad is one of the most beneficial experiences for the new age Children and parents. By studying in a foreign country, they get the opportunity to be a part of the culture and practices of the land. One of the major reasons why Indian Diaspora likes to learn MBBS from foreign Universities is because of the less fee structure. There are around 10000 Indian students who get MBBS admissions every year in leading universities across 12 different countries. Pursing a Doctoring career in the universities which are being approved by MCI is ultimately safe in nature.
A few reasons why people prefer abroad education
- MCI approved medical colleges / universities.
- Admission based on 12th standard PCB marks & NEET Qualification
- Guaranteed and Direct admission system.
- Absolutely no donation / capitation fees.
- Study MBBS abroad scholarship available with select few Universities such as MBBS in USA, Philippines, Russia, Georgia, Barbados, China
- Very low cost tuition fees starting from Rs. 1.25 Lacs per semester up – to Rs. 5.00 Lacs of tuition fees per year
- Living cost in many countries almost matching that of Indian cost.
- PG courses after MBBS abroad are also available with us for students studying MBBS in Europe and USA
SEE THE WORLD
The far most reason as to why people like to study in Abroad is that they will be able to world and its functionaries in a most effective manner. By studying in abroad, you will experience a brand new country all together which has incredible new looks, customs, activities.
Many students prefer Abroad, because of the education pattern. They like to experience the various styles of education. By being a part of the study abroad programs, you will get the chance to see a different side of yours.
SHARPEN YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS
The one of the major beneficiary of studying in abroad is that we can excel our language skills. This really grants you the chance to immerse yourself completely in the new language and there cannot be any way better than this.
On successful completion of your abroad education, your career will blossom to a great extent. You will possess great language skills, good education, willingness to learn, adapting to new environment, attitude, these are the things which is expected from your employer.
MCI Regulation advise for Indian Students before choosing Universities Abroad :
It has come to the notice of the Medical Council of India that some Agents are providing misleading/false/fabricated information to the Indian Nationals who are desirous of taking admission in MBBS or its equivalent course in a University/Institution located outside India with regard to the fee structure, recognition/approval of the particular medical University/Institution, duration of the course etc.
The public at large is advised that before taking admission in MBBS or its equivalent course in a university outside India, confirmation of the fee structure and duration of the course should be directly obtained from the University/Institution concerned.
As far as status of recognition of a particular university/institution is concerned, it is informed that as per clause 4(1) of the Screening Test Regulation, 2002, any primary medical qualification which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as medical practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding such qualification is situated, can be considered to be a recognized medical qualification by the Medical Council of India for the purposes of issuance of Eligibility Certificate, entitle a candidate to appear in the Screening Test and grant of provisional/permanent registration by the concerned State Medical Council. Therefore, the candidates concerned are hereby advised to confirm the status of the medical qualification and its awarding university/institution from the Indian Embassy concerned and/or from the Medical Council of India. Prior to taking admission the candidates must make enquiries regarding fee structure from the Institution/University concerned.
Based upon the information received from the Indian Embassy/High Commission of India concerned, the list of foreign universities/institutions as approved/recognized by the authorities concerned in respective countries is given below:-
Pls check the blow link for List of Universities with MCI before making application
Services provided by Get Direction Global Solutions
- Reliable and honest counseling for MBBS in abroad in 8 countries.
- Trustworthy and free consulting for university selection with long-term success effect.
- Guaranteed Admission from Universities with low-cost MBBS in an abroad program.
- FMGE or MCI screening Test (On Line) coaching including Mock test.
- Translation of academic documents Attestation, Notarization and Apostil.
- Stamping from Embassy & Ministry of External Affairs.
- Perfect Visa application documentation & Zero rejection guarantee of Visa issuance.
- 100% safe and escorted travel services to drop the students to the Universities.
- Accommodation support after departure
- Help students for enrolment formalities after departure
- FOREX , Ticketing and Travel Insurance support.
Disclaimer: Get Direction Global Solutions would like to remind you that fees in Indian Rupees may not be accurate and may differ from the actual price. Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change. Check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process.
- 8 passport size color photos (On white background).
- Mark sheet of 10th & 12th standard from the respective board or council of education.
- Certificate of 10th & 12th standard from the respective board or council of education.
- Scanned copies of your valid passport (1st and last page)
- NEET Qualification Certificate
All the above documents have to be notarized and attested.
After you have submitted all the documents, we will carefully verify them and submit to the respective university.
The student has to pay the processing fee through cheque / DD / NEFT / cash, in favor of Get Direction Global Solutions India Pvt Limited, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu India
Once the payment is received, we will complete all the formalities and send you the official photocopy of admission letter on student’s name from the respective university, within minimum 7 working days.
We also submit your documents for visa formalities to embassy of the concerned country to issue study visa.
After all formalities have been completed, candidate will be informed well before departure date from India.
call us immediately ! Our expert counselor would be happy to provide you a free consulting with list of MBBS Universities and colleges teaches in English with detailed fees structure. Just call our helpline – 801 5000 900.