University Of Perpetual Help
University Of Perpetual Help (Kazakhstan)
The University of Perpetual Help has been providing high quality education for the past 45 years by continuously enhancing its academic programs as it paves the journey of tomorrow’s leaders. Students are surrounded by an environment that encourages proficiency in their chosen fields. As a result, the University boasts of board topnotchers and graduates who excel in their chosen careers. As proof of Perpetual Help’s investments on standardizing and internationalizing its curricula the University has received several awards from the Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA) in recognition of its excellence in education.
- Highly Competent & Caring Faculty and Administrators
- Modern Equipment and facilities
- Local and International Affiliations
- Convenient Locations
- Vibrant Social Community
MBBS in Philippines
Study MBBS in Philippines has one of the best education systems in Asia. It is one of the best place for Indian students to study completely in English, at affordable prices and high quality Medical Education. Philippines have a 90% literacy rate. … English issued as a medium of instruction in higher education.
MBBS Fees in Perpetual help
University of Perpetual Help Fees Structure. The below shown MBBS Program approximate tuition fees in University of Perpetual Help System Dalta and may vary to the current exchange rate.
- I – Year ₱ 4,50,000 $ 8,890 Rs 6,75,000
- II – Year ₱ 4,50,000 $ 8,890 Rs 6,75,000
- III – Year ₱ 2,50,000 $ 4,940 Rs 3,75,000
- IV – Year ₱ 2,00,000 $ 3,95o Rs 3,00,000
- V – Year ₱ 2,00,000 $ 3,950 Rs 3,00,000
- Total Fees ₱ 15,50,000 $ 30,600 Rs 23,30,000
Affiliated To: University of Perpetual Help System Dalta
Is MBBS from Perpetual help valid/recognized in India ?
- Recognition and Listing: Medical Council of India(MCI),
- World Health Organisation(WHO),
- Commission on Higher Education(CHED),
- Medical Board of California(MBC),
- United States Medical License Examination(USMLE),
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research(FAIMER).
What is the eligibility for MBBS admission in Perpetual help ?
- Admission Procedure and Eligibility
- Indian students need to qualified the NEET exam conducted by the National Testing Agency.
- The applicant must have completed 12th standard with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology by the recognized.
- The applicant should submit the needed documents as:
- Birth certificate
- Original copies of passport
- Transcript of records from school last studied
- Student visa or special study permit
- Foreign student’s admission fee
- Psychological clearance
- Good moral certificate
- NBI clearance
- NCA clearance
- Those certificates are must be authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA), Philippines.
What is the medium of instruction of MBBS in Perpetual help ?
And Salient features about MBBS course at University of Perpetual Help
A student has the following advantages of studying at the University of Perpetual Help:
- There is no need to take any additional entrance exam to get admission in University of Perpetual Help.
- The cost of studying at University of Perpetual Help is much lower than the cost of MBBS in Indian private colleges.
- The hostels offered at University of Perpetual Help are fully-furnished.
- The food at the canteen of University of Perpetual Help includes Indian food as well.
- The safety of the students is the top priority of the administration of University of Perpetual Help.
- Facilities such as Wi-Fi, 24 hour reading rooms in library and access to library at all times is offered to the students at University of Perpetual Help.
- Medium of Instructions are in English.
How do Indian students pay MBBS fees in Perpetual help ?
The MBBS fees in Perpetual help can be paid through 2 methods. First & most widely adopted method is by which the students carry the fees with themselves from India. They purchase US Dollars in India before departure & pay after arrival in the Philippines. The second and the rare one is when the students pay fees through a bank loan. As the bank does not provide the loan amount to parents, they ask for the college account number for online transfer. In this method, the candidate must confirm the transfer of fees to college immediately after his MBBS admission to Perpetual help University.
Will MBBS classes in Perpetual help be online/offline for Indian students in 2021 ?
Mostly on campus due to covid pandemic universities will send us the guideline according to the situations.
Is the decision to study MBBS abroad in Perpetual help correct ?
The University of Perpetual Help System has all these factors. Let’s talk about each one of them one by one-
High FMGE passing rate- University of perpetual Help System has an FMGE passing percentage of 42.72% in 2019 which is really good if you look at the overall stats and passing percentage of other countries. This also shows the quality of education provided in the Philippines.
One of the best thing about the University of Perpetual Health System is the University Campus. The campus is similar to what you get to see in some of the best medical colleges in India.
The university has well-maintained basketball courts, Olympic size swimming pool, Volleyball courts, and what not. Students, faculty, and staff members also participate in intramural competitions.
The university also has its own botanical gardens within the campus.
In campus Hospital- In most of the medical universities abroad, the campus is scattered in the city with practical classes being held in different hospitals away from each other.
But the University of perpetual Help System has the affiliated hospitals in-campus only, just like in India.
More than 2000 Indian Students are currently studying in the University of Perpetual Help System. So there is also availability of Indian mess. You can either live in an apartment or university hostel which is available inside university campus.
Why should Indian students choose to study MBBS in Perpetual help ?
MCI Approved Medical Colleges 40
FMGE Passing Rate High
Cost of Living: 15000 to 20000 INR (month)
Area: 300000 sq km
Population: 10.20 crores
Currency: Philippines Peso(PHP)
Timezone: UTC+8 (PST)
Time Difference: Philippines is 2 hours and 32 minutes ahead from India
Geography: Southeast Asia
Borders With: Taiwan, Vietnam, Palau, Malaysia, and Indonesia
Medium of instruction/teaching in all Philippines Medical College is English. There is no need to learn additional language to complete the medical course like …